Call for abstracts opens: April 2017
Registration opens: May 2017
Abstract deadline: June 2017
Notification of acceptance: July 2017
This year's Annual Meeting of the British Society for Geomorphology (BSG) will be held at The University of Hull from the 4th-6th September 2017.
The call for abstracts will open in late April and registration will open in May.
The conference offers the following highlights:
- Open themed, single session conference hosted in the new Middleton Hall: disseminate your research widely within geomorphology!
- Optional Early Career Researcher training session: enhance your REF- and TEF- readiness!
- Optional experimental workshop (3rd and 4th September), focussed on scaling, experimental modelling design and state-of-the-art measurement techniques;
- Keynote addresses by this year’s BSG award winners, including:
David Linton Award: Prof. Tim Burt (Durham)
Gordon Warwick Award: Dr. Martin Austin (Bangor)
Dick Chorley Award: Dr. Virginia Ruiz-Villanueva (Geneva)
- A social programme centred in Hull's famous and historic Fruit Market, with the Conference Dinner at the Deep Aquarium on the banks of the Humber Estuary.